When you run a successful business, you know how important it is to have good relations with other business owners, especially if there is a potential for a merger in the companies. Whether trying to get a deal going or celebrating a deal being closed, there are many benefits of executive gift sets and we discuss when best to give them to other companies.
Business deals are a lot like a dance, there’s give and take, and in some instances, giving an executive gift set can say a lot. Executive gift sets can also be given to those who work with you, especially around the holiday season when you want to thank your partners for all their hard work they’ve put in over the year. Another special occasion would be for a retirement.
Benefits of Executive Gift Sets and When to Give
Let’s look at the benefits of executive gift sets first. For many business owners, there isn’t a lot of time leftover in the day to determine the best gift to give someone, whether that person is someone they work with everyday or is something they’ve just met and they are trying to make a good impression on. Luckily, with an executive gift set, you can make one purchase and have a whole set to give to a fellow professional. Ultimately, purchasing an executive gift set can help you to save time, while also making a great impression on the recipient.
Receive branded options. There’s nothing like receiving a gift that is personalized and branded with the company logo of the company you are proud to work for. This makes these sets a wonderful gift for fellow partners or employees of your company. Rather than searching around for items that can be branded and trying to put together a basket of your own, an executive gift set makes it easy by having everything all together, and of course, offering the customization and product branding that every good business needs.
Retain top talent. There’s no better way to keep a talented employee than by showing them how much you appreciate them. Letting them know with words is always nice, but it can mean even more with an executive gift set, giving them something tangible as a response to all of the hard work they’ve put in day and night to secure clients and help your business grow to new heights.
Land large clients. Let’s face it, when you are in competition with others for a client’s business, you know they are going to be pulling out all the stops, so it’s important that you make a memorable first impression. A good business plan and presentation is only part of it. One way to ensure they remember you and what you have to offer is with an executive gift set. This also shows you go the extra mile when it comes to securing your clients and offering them the products and services they will need.
When to Give an Executive Gift Set
Now that you know all the benefits of giving one, you may be wondering when an appropriate time to gift such an item.
- To celebrate a deal. If you have just signed a contract with another business or with a client, this would be a great time to send them a gift set showing your appreciation as well as reassuring them they made the right choice with a company that will go out of their way to make their clients feel important and seen.
- To celebrate a good year. These are wonderful gifts to give to business partners after an especially great year for the company. It’s a nice way to celebrate the success of the company, while also giving your partners a nice gift that they’ll appreciate.
- To celebrate a retirement. It’s always sad when you lose someone who has been vital to the company, but it’s important to not let the sadness get in the way of their celebration on the new chapter of life they are embarking on. There’s no better way to say thank you and give them a piece of the company to take with them than an executive gift set that is branded with your logo or company name. It’s a lovely parting gift.
- To impress a client. Perhaps your client has not quite chosen you as the winner in the bid for their business, and one way to really go the extra mile is to send a gift set to the corporate office. This is a great way to gently remind them of all you can offer their company, while also going the extra mile knowing you may not get the contract. It shows a sense of professionalism and dedication.
- Holidays. The holidays are all about celebration, reflection, and paying kindness to those around you. What better way to celebrate your employees and all their hard work than with executive gift sets that will be ready to go in the New Year when everyone gets back from their holiday festivities?