VIRGINIA BEACH, VA- October 15, 2020
A Letter from the CEO
Dan Clarkson, CEO
Today we are proud to announce our new brand identity as a part of the continued evolution of our brand, MSP.
While our team has been in the promotional marketing business for 33 years, this year marks 5 years of our formal identity as MSP Design Group—and a lot has changed.
- We became specialists in all things branding, from lapel pins to stadium walls, building the strongest global supply network possible.
- We joined an industry-leading buying group that brought us to our A-game and guaranteed our clients the best pricing in the industry.
- We grew our service offering to include our first in-house signage and display production facility.
- We expanded to our first office in Richmond, VA, making us one of the Top 100 distributors in the United States.
- We established our first satellite team spanning the east coast.
With this new design, our goal was to better match how we look to our values and to the partners we serve. Our new brand identity was designed to reflect the creativity, energy, and crisp quality that we want to bring to each client’s table.
You will see our logo change immediately on our digital presence, and in the up-coming months you will see changes in our physical presence as well.
We hope that you like this new look for MSP. If you have used our logo in any of your marketing materials, please contact us for our updated guidelines.
We look forward to continuing to evolve and grow with each of you in the coming years.