Marketing is an ever-changing industry, and it can be tough to stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices, especially if you want your business to Boldly Grow. Fortunately, there are marketing influencers who can help you stay informed and inspired. Here are 5 marketing influencers to follow along with their official websites and twitter accounts:
- Neil Patel – Neil Patel is the co-founder of several successful companies, including Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics. He is an expert in search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, and conversion optimization. Neil publishes insightful blog posts on his website, neilpatel.com, and offers free online courses to help marketers improve their skills. Follow him on Twitter at @neilpatel.
- Ann Handley – Ann Handley is the chief content officer of MarketingProfs and the author of the best-selling book “Everybody Writes.” She is a respected expert in content marketing, and her insights and advice have helped countless marketers improve their content strategy. Check out her website, annhandley.com, and follow her on Twitter at @annhandley.
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Gary Vaynerchuk is the CEO of VaynerMedia and a social media influencer. He is an expert in social media marketing and has helped countless brands grow their social media presence. Gary is known for his motivational and inspiring messages and his ability to predict future marketing trends. Check out his website, garyvaynerchuk.com, and follow him on Twitter at @garyvee.
- Rand Fishkin – Rand Fishkin is the founder of Moz and an expert in SEO and digital marketing. He is a respected influencer in the marketing industry, and his insights and advice have helped many marketers improve their SEO strategy. Check out his website, sparktoro.com, and follow him on Twitter at @randfish.
- Jay Baer – Jay Baer is a marketing influencer, speaker, and the author of several best-selling books, including “Youtility” and “Talk Triggers.” He is an expert in content marketing, social media marketing, and customer service. Jay publishes insightful blog posts on his website, convinceandconvert.com, and hosts a popular podcast, “Social Pros.” Follow him on Twitter at @jaybaer.
In conclusion, following these marketing influencers can help you stay informed and inspired in a rapidly evolving industry. By learning from their insights and advice, you can improve your marketing skills and stay ahead of the curve. So go ahead and check out their websites and social media accounts to learn from the best.