Here are 5 uncommon ways a company can use swag or branded apparel to build team spirit:
- Host a Swag Design Contest: Encourage employees to submit designs for the company swag or branded apparel. Once the submissions are in, have the team vote on their favorite designs. The winning design can be used for the next round of company swag or branded apparel. This can be a fun way to get everyone involved and excited about the company’s swag.
- Surprise Swag Giveaways: Rather than waiting for a special occasion, randomly surprise employees with company swag or branded apparel. For example, you can have a team member or manager go around the office handing out new branded hats or t-shirts to everyone. This can help create a sense of excitement and camaraderie amongst team members.
- Swag Exchange: Organize a swag exchange event where employees can trade company swag or branded apparel with one another. This can help build connections between team members who might not interact regularly and encourage employees to show off their company pride in a unique way.
- Virtual Swag Scavenger Hunt: Create a virtual scavenger hunt where employees need to find hidden swag or branded apparel throughout the company’s website or social media channels. This can help employees learn more about the company while also getting excited about the swag they can win.
- Branded Outfits for Special Events: Instead of just giving out swag as gifts, consider outfitting employees with branded apparel for special events or team building activities. For example, you could give everyone matching branded hoodies for a company retreat or branded running shirts for a charity 5K run. This can help create a sense of unity and pride amongst team members.
Overall, by incorporating creative and unexpected ways to use swag and branded apparel, companies can foster a greater sense of team spirit and help employees feel more connected to the company and their colleagues.