Top Ways to Celebrate Healthcare Professionals
• Recognition Gifts. Consider giving specialty embroidered scrubs, lanyards, tech items like phone chargers or wireless ear buds, or a backpack or tote to formally thank each worker.
• Host a lunch or breakfast. Serving meals in re-useable to-go containers like lunch coolers or bento boxes will serve as a keepsake for your attendees and keep your event within all COVID-19 protocols.
• Decorate with signage. Show your visitors, patients, and staff members alike that you appreciate the contributions of healthcare heroes by covering your halls floor to ceiling with messages of thanks.
• Involve your patients. Order custom cards or other keepsakes like branded picture frames and have patients sign them with notes of gratitude.
• Involve the community. Nurses impact so many more people than the patients they see on a daily basis; they are a community resource that improves the quality of life and location for each one of its residents. Consider giving all patients and visitors yard signs, car magnets, or stickers to place on their cars
• Involve the staff. Each day assign a prominent staff member to do a coffee run throughout the halls with a coffee cart and branded keepsake coffee tumblers delivering to the nurses working during every shift