When working on product branding, you may be unfamiliar with all the details and little nuances that can go into it. In fact, there are many small factors that can help with the effectiveness of your product branding. Luckily, we have product branding facts to help you make your logo and branding opportunities as powerful as possible.
Product Branding Facts
- Color can increase brand recognition by up to 80%. This is a big deal, especially if you’ve been using black and white as your company name or even with your logo. Adding color can help consumers remember your brand better, so it’s definitely worth consideration. If you don’t want to change the color of your logo or company name, another option is to choose a bright color for a product that will have your branding on it. This will help your item to pop and stand out more to potential consumers, as well as others who see the product.
- It will take 5-7 impressions for people to remember a brand. Unfortunately, without proper marketing, your customers or potential customers won’t have the opportunity to remember your brand, which is why it’s important to ensure you are branding products that they will use often, allowing your brand to become imprinted in their minds.
- Shoppers will stay loyal to brands that share their values. You may wonder how this translates to product branding, but it’s actually very important in the product selection. If your shoppers tend to value that you are more old-fashioned and stick to classic items, then you won’t want to purchase anything technological, as it could alienate your shoppers. However, if all of your shoppers are on the cutting-edge of technology, then you’ll need to make sure anything branded that you hand out also fits that description.
- Consumers will pay more if they believe your business makes a positive impact on the world. This is great to keep in mind as there are more and more eco-friendly giveaway options offered. We have several eco-friendly products in our selection that will help to show your commitment to the earth and positive impacts you can make before they even purchase a service or product.
- Make sure everything is uniform. Having uniform branding across your website, promotional products, and more can help your brand to see increased revenue. It helps your consumers to better recognize your brand if it’s consistent.